Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Card Chaos

All I wanted was a nice picture of my sweet little boy in his adorable Christmas outfit to put on our Christmas card this year. Any of you who have ever tried to get a picture like that of a toddler should be laughing out loud by now. First of all, trying to make him stay still in front of the tree was pretty much impossible. Then, every time he saw the camera he would either twist and turn away from the camera or give us a great big "CHEESE!" So here you go: this is a sampling of our attempts at a Christmas photo shoot.



We did get a few cute ones of him "decorating" the tree...
I'm not really sure what's happening in this next one. I think he was getting a closer look at the tree.
And the Christmas card winners are...(drumroll please)...

May your Christmas be merry, your New Year happy, and all your smiles extra cheesy!

No comments: