Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Snow" Day and Chocolate Pudding

Hi everyone! Brett here. So one day last week I knew that something weird was up, because my mommy and daddy weren't rushing around like crazy people trying to get me ready to go to Mama Ellen's house. (Mama Ellen is my awesome babysitter. Mommy loves her because she is teaching me all kinds of cool stuff like numbers and letters and colors. I love her because she lets me draw with markers.) Mommy said that it was a "snow day" (except that it was actually just ice, so we didn't get to play outside). Since it was our first snow day of the year, we had a PJ day, where we just hung out around the house and didn't even get dressed all day! Isn't that crazy? Here is a picture of me sitting in my new big boy seat at the table eating lunch in my pj's. Mommy likes this next picture, even though it's hard to see, because she caught me closing my eyes (by putting my fists over my eyes) to pray for my lunch.

So I got to hang out with Mommy and Daddy all day, and it was lots of fun. Then, after supper (and notice that I am STILL in my pj's), those crazy people let me have my own bowl of chocolate pudding!

I shared some of my pudding with Daddy.


Check it out: chocolate pudding Fu Man Chu!


Snow days are awesome!

No comments: