Hi everyone, Brett here! So my Mommy and Daddy are super excited about something called "Spring Break." I don't really know what the big deal is yet, except that yesterday (on a day that I should have gone to Mama Ellen's house) they stuck me in the car and took me to Blacksburg. It wasn't a bad trip, because they finally broke down and got a little DVD player so I could watch Veggie Tales and Elmo in the car. (Mommy says that was a great purchase.) We went to Blacksburg for our friend Evan's 8th birthday party. It was at a really cool place called the Lyric Theater, so I got to have popcorn (my favorite!) and some other treats and watch a movie in a big dark room. Apparently Mommy was all excited about my first movie theater experience and she decided that she needed a picture. This is my "cheese" face:
Here I am stuffing my face with popcorn:
I did like the theater, and I made it through more of the movie than Mommy and Daddy thought I would, so it was a blast. I don't think they'll be paying to take me to the movies anytime soon, though.
We also got to have supper with one of my favorite people: Reese (and her mommy and daddy)! My Mommy was a little delinquent with the camera during that part of the day, so I don't have a picture for you, but it was super fun! I think that this Spring Break thing is going to be pretty great.


No comments:
Post a Comment