Believe it or not, our little Shelby is already 2 months old! (Well, actually, she's 2 months and 9 days old, but I got a little behind on the blogging.)
I know I'm a little biased, but I think she's just about the cutest 2 month old girl I've ever seen!
Shelby had her 2 month check-up at the pediatrician's office last week. The shots were no fun, but other than that she did great. She weighs 12 lbs (75th percentile) and is 23 and 3/4 in. long (90th percentile). Those numbers astounded me, because Brett has always been at the other end of the growth charts for weight.
She's spending more time awake during the day, and she's smiling and cooing more. She's also starting to pay more attention to her environment, including her toys.
Shelby still hates tummy time, and she will often get mad and roll over onto her back when we put her on her tummy.
Brett's getting excited that Shelby's starting to be more alert, and Shelby loves to watch her big brother.


No comments:
Post a Comment