Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow

Dear Snow,

At first I thought you were really neat. However, it turns out that I don't really like to play outside in you because I don't like to get cold and wet. Also, one snowstorm is fun, but this constant snow is getting rediculous. Although I was temporarily amused by Mommy's ability to turn a bowl of snow into something resembling ice cream, I'm figuring out that being stuck in the house for days and weeks at a time with just my parents and baby sister for company is no fun. This morning I was so bored that I started rolling down the hall and banging into the walls just to entertain myself.
So, as you can see, I need to get out of here and spend some time with my friends. In conclusion....STOP SNOWING!
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Brett

No comments: