Did you know that I'm a whole four months old now? It's true! I had my check-up at the doctor's office last week. I weighed in at 14lbs 4 oz (50%) and I'm 25 inches long (75%)! Dr. H was super impressed with me. (I mean, who wouldn't be, I am fabulous after all!) The doc said that since I've been paying attention to my parents and brother eating recently I should probably start cereal soon. Mommy and Daddy said, "Why not? Maybe she'll sleep through the night!" (Haha on them!) So, I got to sit in my big girl high chair and try eating with a spoon! The parental units weren't really expecting me to eat much of the cereal, and at first I wasn't too sure about it...
...but then I decided that cereal is super yummy! I even got upset when Daddy didn't have any more to give me!
This big girl stuff is pretty great!
PS: My brother has some issues with me getting attention now that I'm starting to be more interactive. He thought for sure that it was a mistake when Mommy took pictures of me without him.


No comments:
Post a Comment