Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Big Show!

Oh. My. Gravy.

(Brett here, by the way.)

So last Friday, we left my baby sister with the grand-parentals and then Mommy, Daddy, and I got in the car and headed over to Charlottesville. (Mommy wants to share this picture because she thinks everyone should see how I roll in the car.)
Why, you may wonder, would a family of Hokies go to Charlottesville? Well, I'll show you:

That's right, people! We went to see Sesame Street Live! My super cool Uncle Mikie got us the tickets, so this is how we spent Daddy's birthday! It may not look like it in this picture, but I could hardly wait for the show to start.

Here I am posing with the birthday boy before the show - notice my awesome new shirt:



As soon as the show started, I was hooked. All of my favorites were there (well, except for Snuffy).
In the middle of show they took a short break, so for me that meant....POPCORN!

While I was enjoying my delicious snack, the show started again. Mommy and Daddy seemed to be worried about me being able to see, because they kept asking if I wanted to sit on one of their laps, but I insisted on sitting in my own seat.
Now, I said that all of my favorites were there, but I need to point out that there was one that I have never heard of: they called this girl on the train Roxie, but I think that they totally just made her up.
The show was so much fun! Mommy and Daddy say that in June I'm going to go to Sesame Place with my buddy Reese, and now after seeing this show I really can't wait!


(By the way, we bought a new camera - yay!)

No comments: