I swear, I really am still here! Things have been busy, but I'll try to give a quick-ish update on what we've been up to for the last month or so:
#1 Captain Underpants: Brett has decided that he doesn't like to wear pants. I don't know what brought this on, and I don't know how to fix it, but some days you just have to roll with it.
#2 Christmas Tree Farm: We took our annual trip to a local Christmas tree farm with our friends Michael, Beth, Acadia, and baby Tanner.
#3 Decorating for Christmas: Brett really enjoyed helping to decorate this year. He even put up a small tree in his bedroom.
#4 Christmas Card Photo Shoot: This seems to get more chaotic and rediculous each year. Here are a few of the more entertaining shots:
#5 Breakfast with the Big Guy: We went to breakfast with Santa at the Weyers Cave community center. I wasn't sure how it would go, but Brett hopped right up on Santa's lap and told him that he wanted a Jessie doll for Christmas. Shelby, however, wasn't having it. She did enjoy the breakfast part, though!
February...
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment