Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shelby's Birthday Interview


What is your name? Shelby Rae Eye

How old are you? (holds up 3 fingers) Free

What is your favorite food? Peanut Butter Jelly with a sandwich

Fruit? grapes

Vegetable? Cheese and crackers

Color? Purple and pink

Number? This many (holds up 3 fingers)

Toy? Cinderella baby

Book? My Minnie rainbow book

Holiday? I don’t know which is my favorite.

Animal? My baby tiger

Song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Show? Dora

Movie? Tiana the frog

What do you want for your birthday? A present

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Shelby Rae Eye

What do you want to be when you grow up? Rapunzel

Why? That’s why I want to.

Who are your friends? Brycey and Ava and Carter and Emma

What is something you like about Mommy? For your birthday, I’m going to make you a present.

Daddy? Baseball

Brett? Throwing his balloon at my birthday party.

What is something that you would like to do this year? I want to play with my baby dolls.

No comments: