My mommy and daddy talk a lot about all of the fun things that they did when they were in college. Apparently they were on a basketball team, and they called themselves the "Headbandits." (I know, it sounds silly to me, too.) Here is a picture of my daddy from college with Mommy and Daddy's friend Peter. (Mommy says that there are other pictures of Uncle Peter, but she won't let me see those until I'm a little older.)

Daddy still likes to play basketball. He even coaches a middle school team now. One day this week he had a basketball game at school, so he decided to pull out one of his old headbands. When I saw it I called it a "hat," and Daddy put it on my head. I thought that this was hilarious, and I wore it until it was time to go to my babysitter's house for the day. (And by the way, I don't know why they call her a babysitter, because I never give her a chance to sit down!)

Mommy and Daddy are so proud that I am following in their Headbandit footsteps!

No comments:
Post a Comment