Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

I felt like a bit of a slacker last year for not taking my child to the pumpkin patch. Yes, I realize that he was only 3 months old at the time and would not have known the difference between a pumpkin patch and...well...anywhere else, but I still had some guilt over it. These were a couple of our cheesy posed pumpkin pictures from last year:



I know what you're thinking: Erin totally just did that to show off cute baby pictures of Brett. You're completely correct.
Anyway, we decided to take Brett to an actually pumpkin patch this year. Look how much he has grown!

Brett even picked out his own pumpkins. For some reason he was really interested in the green ones.




And here it is, ladies and gentlemen, your cheesy posed pumpkin picture for 2008:

No comments: