
I liked looking at myself in the mirror while I was wearing my costume. I would point and say "LaLa" (which is the name that I've used for Elmo for months now), but then I would also say "Elmo" (which almost made my mommy cry, because she can't believe how quickly I'm picking up new words). Then I would take my hood down and say "Butt" (I have a hard time with the "Br" sound). I kept doing this over and over - naming myself with the hood up and the hood down. It was pretty funny.
I wasn't so sure about walking up to people's houses with my costume on, except for my grandparents' house. I'm always excited when we pull into their driveway! You can see my cousin Macy dressed as Dora waiting for me at the door.
I was having fun eating my first candy (and running in circles like a crazy person) with my cousins, but they kept trying to make us sit still for pictures. Here are some pictures of me with my cousins and grandparents on each side.
Did you notice that the trick-or-treat bucket that my mommy bought for me is actually Elmo's head? Don't you think that it's a little creepy to carry around your own head and ask people to put candy in it?
I did sit still long enough to take a super cute picture with Mommy!

Then I finally decided that enough is enough and it was time to take off the rediculously furry outfit. Happy Halloween, everybody!



1 comment:
Hey Brett. I liked you Elmo costume. You were very cute. I always hated it when my mommy dressed me up in silly costumes. One time I had to wear a ridiculous clown outfit so you're lucky you got to be Elmo.
Post a Comment