We were just hanging out in the living room this evening, and Brett started doing forward rolls all over the room! He's done this before on the mats at gymnastics class with help, but I had never seen him do it on his own. So, I grabbed the camera, fully expecting him to stop as soon as he saw that I was trying to record it, because that's what usually happens. This time, though, he kept going! (The video quality is not great because it was just the digital camera, not the video camera.)
I was so excited to actually catch one of Brett's tricks on video, because he usually stops cooperating as soon as we pull out the camera, so I thought we would try a few more...
Brett singing "Rock-a-Bye Baby":
(At the end of this one you hear him say "see" because he wants to look at the camera after every picture or video that I take)
Singing "Ernie Big Bird":
Singing "ABCs":
(The first time he ends with "see" instead of z because he wants to see the camera, and then during the second time he gets distracted by Wheel of Fortune. Also notice that he always says JK ELMO P.)
Doing "Ring Around the Rosie":
Reading Blue Hat Green Hat by Sandra Boynton:
Ok, if you made it through all of that I am very impressed. Those of you who actually watched all of those videos are obviously die-hard Brett fans. (I'm sure that he would want to give a shout out to his peeps!) I went a little overboard with the videos today, but I was just so excited that he actually performed for the camera for once!


2 comments:
reese heard brett talking, so she came over to my computer to check it out... and gave me the biggest cheesiest grin! i told her it was brett, and she giggled. :)
I watched all the videos except the ABC's b/c It wouldn't play for some reason. I'm impressed though. Laney is a bit camera shy too. Macy's not, though, she'll do anything in front of the camera.
Post a Comment