Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

"Getting Settled"

I feel like a lot of our friends have said that they want to come see us and meet Shelby once we have time to "get settled." Do you ever really get settled once you have children? I don't think so - I think you just establish a new normal. Anyway, here's what we've been up to over the past week...

We've had some more visitors:

Clay and Emma:

Charity:

"Uncle" Mikie:

Cousin Macy was very excited to hold Miss Shelby for the first time:

Shelby still sleeps most of the day, and she's awake a lot at night. Josh likes to tell people that she must think that she was born in Asia. She really does not like being messed with - she cries through every diaper change and bath.

Shelby is definitely becoming more alert (mainly in the evenings, of course):
Yawn...

No comments: