Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

When I woke up on Christmas morning, guess who had visited my house? That's right - SANTA! He left a little surprise to start with in the stocking on my bedroom door.
Then I found that he had also filled up the stockings in the living room.
It's kind of cool to have a baby sister at Christmas, because I got to open all of my stockings and presents AND all of hers.
After we checked out the stockings, we headed downstairs to the tree.
Santa ate the yummy M&M cookies that I made and drank the milk!
There were lots of presents to open and great new toys to play with.
Daddy was really excited about his new shoes.
One of my favorite new toys is this super cool Sesame Street.
Shelby is very excited about her new blanket, can't you tell?
After I had some time to play with my new toys and we all ate breakfast and got dressed, we headed over to Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house for lunch and more presents!
Shelby got her very own Elmo!

Here I am opening my awesome new train set!

Then, later in the day, we went to Nana and PawPaw's house for supper and, you guessed it, MORE presents!
Whew, what a great day! Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments: