Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween!

Last year I made Brett's Halloween costume, but this year he really wanted to be Woody from Toy Story and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to pull off a homemade version with the level of accuracy that he would expect.  So, I sucked it up and bought a costume, but I'm glad I did, because he looked fantastic.

Here's Brett's "cowboy pose"...hilarious!

For Shelby's first ever Halloween costume, I went with a super-adorable cow.  She fought it at first, but then she actually left the hood part on. 


 My attempts at getting a picture of my kids together in their costumes didn't go so well, although the one with Shelby contained in the stroller is okay.  I can already tell that trying to get a decent Christmas card picture this year is going to be a chore and a half.


First Brett practiced trick-or-treating at Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house, but then he did really well in a couple of neighborhoods in Bridgewater.  It was fun to see him really get into it this year.  (At one point while we were walking down the street he said "Mommy, I LOVE getting candy!")
When we got home Brett dumped his candy out on the table and then lined it all up to count it.  Apparently he knows how to count up to at least 38.  Who knew?


 He also posed for a quick picture with his Woody doll before taking off the costume for the night.
Happy Halloween!

No comments: