Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Disney World: Hollywood Studios

On our day at Hollywood Studios, we went to a Disney Junior character lunch.  I managed to capture Brett's silly surprise face when we walked in the door and spotted Jake (from "Jake and the Neverland Pirates") across the room.



It's difficult to concentrate on eating your lunch when you can see your favorite character across the dining room...



Doing the "hot dog" dance:

The first character that came to our table was Handy Manny.  Brett started calling him "Handy", like they're on a first name basis.


Next we met Special Agent Oso...he's oh so special, you know.

We think this girl's name is June.  She's from Little Einsteins, which we don't particularly like, but Brett said he'd take a picture with her because he didn't want to hurt her feelings. :)


And now, for the main event...
I am so happy that I caught this face on camera.  Even if I hadn't, I would never forget the look on Brett's face when he met Jake, but this way I get to share it with everyone else.

Love this picture...Ahoy, maties!
While Brett was taking his picture with Jake, Jake's theme song started playing, which meant that he had to go to the middle of the restaurant to dance with the kids...and he took Brett with him!



This meal was really for Brett, and Shelby had no interest in taking a picture with any of the characters, but I did get this one super cute picture of her face in the middle of the Mickey napkin holder.


Nana and I broke off on our own for a little while in the afternoon to go on some grown-up rides...and they were awesome!


Later in the day, after some super cool rides (including Toy Story Mania, which was everyone's favorite), we were coming out of a show and spotted these guys:


 Lightning McQueen and Mater! It was super loud because their engines were running, so Shelby wouldn't get close to them unless I was holding her, but Brett did great.



We ate dinner at Pizza Planet - so cool!

 Brett wanted to take a picture of Mommy and Daddy....it may be one of my favorites.:)

It was a great day at Hollywood Studios!


No comments: