Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Birthday Interview

I had seen this super cute idea about doing a birthday interview with your child each year starting when they turn 3.  Brett's 5 now, but I thought this would be a fun thing to start.

Brett's 5th birthday interview:


What is your name? Brett

How old are you? Four…Five(grin)

What is your favorite food? Macaroni

Fruit? Banana, oranges

Vegetable? I don’t have any.

Color? blue

Number? google

Toy? Spiderman

Book? Dogs Don’t Wear Sneakers…I have lots of favorite books, but that’s one of them.  I like Curious George.

Holiday? Christmas

Animal? Horse

Song? Twinkle Twinkle in Spanish

Show? Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Movie? Ice Age

What do you want for your birthday? Spiderman and Batman

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? nothing

What do you want to be when you grow up? Cowboy

Why? I like Woody.

Who are your friends? Macy, Laney, Will E., Will L.. I have a lot more friends, but that will be too many to put on there.

What is something you like about Mommy? Hugging

Daddy? Kissing

Shelby? I don’t know.  I do like stuff about Shelby, but I don’t know.

What is something that you would like to do this year? Play outside, go to the pool

No comments: