Here's some of what the Eye family has been up to so far this summer...
Brett had his first dentist appointment. He did awesome, and the dentist says his teeth look great (so now I feel a little less guilty about waiting so long to take him).
WVPT Children's Book Festival:
A trip to Blacksburg for our buddy E.G.'s 3rd birthday party:
Most days, we are knee-deep in Operation Keep the Kids Busy:
playing outside...
making "rainbow toast"...
Mommy Summer School...
I don't even know what this was...
Science experiments (baking soda and colored vinegar)...
Dress-up...
Children's Museum/face painting...
Brett had his kindergarten check-up earlier this week. He has grown A LOT in the last year...he's going to be super tall like his Daddy. Unfortunately, kindergarten check-up also means kindergarten shots. Brett and Mommy both needed a treat (Sweet Bee's frozen yogurt) after that experience.
This picture doesn't really relate to anything, it's just cute. Brett was pumped about having an outfit to match Daddy. "Look Mommy, I look like Daddy only shorter!"
It's been a great summer so far!
























No comments:
Post a Comment