Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

2nd birthday party

Hi everyone - Brett here. I had a blast at my birthday party! A whole bunch of my friends came to play with me.
I even got to meet Reese's sister, baby Emma! (I was excited about this, because when my mommy and daddy talk about me having a baby sister I say "just like Reese!")
We had yummy food, and thankfully it didn't rain so we got to eat and play in the yard.
I gave Uncle Mikie some tips on the proper way to play cornhole.Mommy made me a special cake - it was a "B" for Brett! Apparently at my birthday party last year I made a huge mess with my cake, so Mommy took off my special Sesame Street shirt just in case. I'm a big boy now, though, and I wanted to use a fork, so I didn't really get that messy. I was a little pouty about getting cleaned up after I had my cake because I really wanted to go play with my friends.
After the cake Mommy (and some of my friends and cousins) helped me open all of my presents. I even looked at all of the cards to see who gave me each gift. I got some really great new stuff! Thank you again, everyone!
It was a really fun party, and although my parents may have been a little crazy for inviting that many people over to our house at one time...
I still love them. Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: