This is what our Mommies did while we were having fun: (Mommy seems to have fun talking to other grown-ups, but I don't see how that could be better than the super cool car ride.)
I also rode the horses, but I didn't like that as much as the cars, probably because the carnie guy made us spread out and I didn't get to sit next to Cooper for this one.
While we were there we played this silly game that's called the dime toss. You throw dimes at a bunch of glasses on a table, and if you get one in you get to keep the glass. I like throwing things, so this was pretty cool, and they also let me get down in the booth and walk up to the table to throw my dimes, so I thought I was pretty hot stuff. Normally Mommy and Daddy would not be ok with literally throwing money away, but it was an evening of fairly cheap summer entertainment, and the money all went to the Bridgewater volunteer fire department, so it's all good.




No comments:
Post a Comment