Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Emma's 1st Birthday

Last weekend we hopped in the car and headed down to B-Burg for our little friend Emma's 1st birthday party.  Emma's mommy and daddy set up all kinds of fun things to do in the backyard, and even though there was a pretty hefty rainstorm right before the party started we still got to play outside.  Look how excited Shelby was to wear her super cute new swimsuit!

It took a little while for Mommy to convince me that it's ok to not wear a shirt with my swimsuit, so my t-shirt got really wet.  As always, I had a blast playing with my buddy Reese.

Eventually, I decided that the wet t-shirt look wasn't really working for me.
Shelby had a good time, too.  Here she is meeting Ally for the first time.  (Ally's going to have a baby brother soon, isn't that exciting?)


Reese and I enjoyed dining together, and Emma did a so-so job on demolishing her cake.

Happy (almost) Birthday, Emma!  We can't wait to see you again!

No comments: