There's a super cool new park in town, and I (Brett) got to go check it out last Sunday with my friends Amelia, Hayden, and Denali. (Amelia's baby brother Graham was there, too, but he just sat in his stroller the whole time like Shelby. Babies are so boring.) This playground is really neat because it's built so that every kid can play on it, even kids that are in wheelchairs or have a hard time getting around. The ground around all of the equipment has this cooshy soft stuff instead of mulch, and the mommies were excited because it has real bathrooms and canopies over the equipment for shade. We all call it the rainbow playground (you can probably tell why from the pictures).
I'm normally not a big fan of swings, but I felt safe in these.
Here's the one picture of Shelby from the park: (Daddy says we should start calling her "token".)
We have been married since 2004, and live in Bridgewater, VA. In July 2007 we welcomed our son, Brett, and in November 2009 we welcomed our daughter, Shelby.
No comments:
Post a Comment