Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Brett!

Hey guys, Brett here!  My big 3rd birthday started off with some presents from Mommy, Daddy and Shelby.  Shelby got me a bubble machine so that I can blow lots of bubbles for her to enjoy, and Mommy and Daddy got me Mickey Mouse and Toy Story figurines to play with.  (By the way, could those pj's be any more awesome?)



I wanted a Sesame Street party, so Shelby and I wore our Cookie Monster and Zoe shirts from Sesame Place for the party.


I don't know what happened in this next picture, but Mommy thinks it's hilarious:

My party was at the park, and it was fantastic!  Lots of my favorite people were there, and we got to play on the playground together, eat some yummy food, and we even played a big (and fairly organized) game of tee-ball!








Hey look, I'm 3!

Is that all?  Of course not!  What's a birthday party without cake?  I told Mommy that I wanted a cake that looked like a chocolate chip cookie that Cookie Monster took a bite out of.  Here's what she came up with:


Not too bad, right?


Everybody sang Happy Birthday to me, which I seemed to actually enjoy this year, and then I dug into my special cookie cake while Daddy cut pieces of the big cake for all of our friends and family.




Of course, I needed to know what my options were, so Daddy let me have some of the big cake, too.

The thing is, I don't actually like cake.  This is what it looked like when I said I was done and asked if I could go play:

Mommy says that next year maybe she'll just make me a brownie.


After cake (and more playing) it was time for presents!  I got some really great new toys, and my friends and cousins were all ready to help me open and enjoy them.




Buzz Lightyear was very popular.  Mommy said that this is what it looked like in Toy Story when Andy opened his Buzz:


Shelby was very excited that it was my birthday, can't you tell?


Thank you, everybody!


My super fun birthday ended with my very first slumber party: Reese spent the night in my room!  There was definitely some silliness, but believe it or not we did finally go to sleep.


Happy 3rd Birthday to me!

No comments: