Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

11 months!

What?? 11 months old?  Well, technically I'm 11 months and 2 weeks old, but Mommy's been crazy busy recently and got a little behind on the blog.  We still love her, though.  (Mommy's also having a bit of a hard time coping with the fact that my first birthday is coming up, but that's a rant for another day.)

My big news this month is that I finally decided to start pulling myself up to stand.  This is how I greet Mommy and Daddy in the mornings now:

(Yes, I know, I look a little rough.  You probably wouldn't look so hot either if my Mommy came busting in your room taking pictures at 7am.  Don't you judge me.)

I'm getting pretty brave with the standing now, and I've even started to let go sometimes.

Let's see, what else do I like?  Well, mainly I like getting into my brother's stuff.  My parents have thought of some interesting ways to try to contain me in one spot...
...but basically I'm into everything.
 Brett spends a lot of time playing on the couch or in his room to get away from me.

Sometimes, though, Brett plays chase and tackle with me, and I LOVE that!

I can play peek-a-boo, wave bye-bye, blow kisses, and sign "more" now.  (Only when I feel like it, though.)  I also make some pretty silly faces when Mommy gets the camera out.



One of my favorite things right now is this little fridge farm magnet set.  I don't really play with the animals, but I like to pull it off the fridge and push the button to play the music so I can boogie on the kitchen floor.


We'll get an update on my stats and all that good stuff in about 2 weeks after my 12 month check-up.  Basically, though, at 11 months, I'm awesome! :)

No comments: