Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Reese!

Two weeks ago we piled in the car and drove down to Blacksburg for my buddy Reese's 3rd birthday shindig.  She had a Shrek-themed party, and even though I don't really know who Shrek is, it was a blast.  There was the bounce house (of course), lots of yummy green food, and fun kids to play with.

I was really proud of Reese's card - I wrote her name on the envelope!

I like to get right up on top of the gift-opening action.

When the outside party started to wind down, some of the grown-ups watched the Hokie game on TV while we played (and apparently I went for a ride on a tiny cow).

I love Reese...and I love her trunk of dress-up clothes:

(I told Mommy that I was dressed up as a "lady farmer".)

Shelby and Emma had fun, too.  Can't you tell how much they enjoyed playing together? ;)


Happy 3rd Birthday, Reesie!


No comments: