Hey guys, Brett here. Last weekend we went to this super cool pumpkin patch/fall fun place near Harrisonburg. My friend A and her little brother G (and their parents and grandpa) came along, too. I always have an awesome time with her, and there was lots of cool stuff to do at this place.
I milked a fake cow...
Rode on some "tractors"...
Raced rubber duckies...
Made "music" on pots and pans...
Played in a maze like a hamster...
Checked out a wooden train...
Played cornhole...
Rode on the "cow train"...
Checked out some farm animals... (look Reese, a donkey!)
Watched some pig races...
Hung out with my buddy A...
And got my picture taken...A LOT!
Whew!
There was also this super long underground tunnel slide thingy that Mommy tried to talk me into riding with her, but I wasn't having it. This is the view from the bottom of that slide:
Mommy's must be crazy if she thought I would try that.
Oh yeah, and Shelby and G were there! :)
There was also a carousel at this place. Now, it's been pretty well documented in the past that I'm not a big fan of these things. (We still don't know why.) Anyway, I rode on the bench, but my baby sister enjoyed a ride on the horse! (She cried when Mommy took her off!)
With all that fun stuff to do, we never even made it to the pumpkin patch! (These photos were taken at the little farm stand.)


No comments:
Post a Comment