Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Twas the day before Christmas

Hi everyone, Brett here.  Mommy's been working to get caught up on her blogging this week, so I thought I'd take over for a little while to tell you about what we did on Christmas Eve.

We spent part of the day at Nana and Pawpaw's house.  We had a yummy brunch together and then exchanged gifts with Nana, Pawpaw, Aunt Leanne, and our cousins Ethan and Liam.






After a little rest time at home, we went to Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house for dinner before church.  Check out Shelby posing in her fancy Christmas dress.

 I think I was looking at something on the ceiling, but doesn't it look like I'm totally annoyed with my family in this picture?



After the Christmas Eve service at church (which Shelby ALMOST made it all the way through this year), we went home to prepare for our visit from the big guy.  Daddy and I sprinkled the magic reindeer food that I brought home from school on the front yard.
 We also put out carrots for the reindeer, although we didn't have any fresh ones, so I decided to put out some frozen crinkle cuts instead. I counted out exactly nine pieces (one for each reindeer including Rudolph).

 Back inside, Shelby and I opened our Christmas Eve gift from Mommy and Daddy - new footy pj's! (Or "jj's", as Shelby would say.)

I poured milk and set out cookies for Santa, and then it was off to bed.

No comments: