Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Reese!

Yesterday, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Blacksburg for my buddy Reese's 2nd birthday bash. Those Pattisons sure do throw a great party! We went to a super cute pumpkin patch where there was all kinds of fun stuff to do. I of course had to check out the tractors.
Then we played in this maze made out of hay bales. I would much rather climb over the walls than try to find my way through the maze.
Here's one that Mommy likes of me with Reese in the maze:
After the maze it was time for a hayride down to the pumpkin patch. I was PUMPED about the hayride!
This is what Reese's baby sister Emma did during the hayride - how could you sleep through something so exciting? (Mommy says I should get used to it, because my baby sister is going to do this a lot, too.)
I loved checking out all of the pumpkins in the field. (In this first picture I'm giving one of them a fist bump, or "boops" as we like to call it.)
After our hayride we each got to pick out our own little pumpkins to take home! I think I picked the perfect one.
The pumpkin farm was lots of fun, but there was even more excitement waiting for us when we got back to Reese's house. Reese's parents got a moon bounce, or a bouncy house, or a big inflatable thingy: I don't know what to call it, but it was totally awesome!
I always love going to see Reese, and Mommy and Daddy always get excited about seeing Reese's mommy and daddy. Her birthday party was great, and I hope she'll enjoy being 2 as much as I have so far!

No comments: