Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

When my Mommy and Daddy started talking about Halloween several weeks ago, I told them that I wanted to dress up as Blue (from Blue's Clues). I just love that show - they sing songs, play fun games, and I do a pretty good impression of the silly way that Blue "talks." So, Mommy started looking for costumes online, because she's not normally a crafty, "I can make that myself" kind of person. However, she found out that the Blue costumes were really expensive and kind of lame, so she decided to try to make my costume this year. Mommy was happy with how it turned out, and she was even happier when I saw it for the first time and said "My Blue costume!" (The fact that I recognized what it was made her feel better about her homemade costume attempt. She was also thrilled tonight when we passed some kids on the street while we were trick-or-treating and a little girl said "Blue's Clues!")Mommy and Daddy said that I did a good job with trick-or-treating. We went to Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house and then to visit a couple of other people that we know in Bridgewater. (I am definitely not ready for the stopping at random people's houses type of trick-or-treating.) I knocked on doors and said "Trick-or-Treat" and "Thank You," and for my efforts (and probably just because I'm so darn cute) I came home with a pretty sweet stash of treats.At my grandparents' house I also got to hang out with my cousins for a little while. Here's me with Macy (Supergirl) and Laney (Batgirl): Here's me with Ethan (a spider) and Liam (a spiderweb):
Next year I'm going to have to show my little sister what this Halloween business is all about. Happy Halloween, everybody!

No comments: