Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I know what you're thinking - didn't you already go to the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago? It's true, I did go to a really nice one near Blacksburg for my buddy Reese's birthday, but Mommy and Daddy wanted to take me to one at home too so I could pick out a couple of bigger pumpkins. Check out this cool little train thing that I got to ride in:

After my ride I picked out some pretty big pumpkins. Mommy and Daddy say we're going to carve them this week. I'm not really sure what that means, but they seem excited, so I'll play along. I was particularly fond of the little gourds, so I got to pick some of those, too.
I made a new friend while I was there. Say hello to my buddy the scarecrow:
Of course, it wouldn't be a trip to the pumpkin patch without a cheesy posed picture with some pumpkins, so here you go:

No comments: