On Thursday evening we went to Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house for supper and to decorate Easter eggs. The parental units don't really trust us around the egg dye yet, so my cousins and I had to take our shirts off before we could color our eggs.
Grandmommy had a dozen eggs for each of the kids to decorate. I was really into it for about 3 eggs...
Then I started to just watch Mommy decorate the eggs...
And finally I left the kitchen altogether and joined Laney (who had already given up) on the porch swing. Can you tell that we were tired?
Macy stayed in the kitchen until all the eggs were colored, and then she came out on the porch, too. Here's what happened when Mommy tried to get a picture of the three of us on the swing:
What, you ask, was Shelby doing during the egg-dyeing shenanigans? What else...


No comments:
Post a Comment