Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hey peeps (get it, peeps?), Brett here. My family had a great day on Easter Sunday. When I got up in the morning I found that the Easter Bunny had visited and left baskets for Shelby and me.
My basket had some fun toys, some money, and Peeps! (I discovered this year that I LOVE Peeps!) Shelby's basket had some bibs, bowls, socks, and money. I guess maybe her basket will be a little more exciting when she gets older.
After we checked out the baskets and got all dressed up in our spiffy new Easter outfits (thank you to Grandmommy and Granddady for the outfits, by the way) we went to church. Don't I look terrific? (People kept saying that I looked like a little banker, whatever that is.)
My cousins Macy and Laney were at church in their fancy outfits.
My buddy Cooper was there with his family, too.
There was a special Easter breakfast at church to raise money for Mommy and Daddy's Relay for Life team. Daddy decided to wear something special to help with the breakfast (along with Mac and Chris).
Aren't they silly?

We ate breakfast and went to Sunday School, and then after church we went to Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house for lunch. Guess what? The Easter Bunny left gifts for us at their house, too!
After lunch we had one last Easter Egg hunt for the year in the backyard. I'm an old pro at this egg hunt thing!Oh, I almost forgot to tell you what Mommy was extra excited about on Easter Sunday: she got a super cute picture of Shelby and me in our fancy clothes!
Happy Easter, everyone!

No comments: