Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Liam's Birthday

Last Saturday I went to my cousin Liam's 4th birthday party. It was at a park, and even though the weather wasn't awesome, it was a good time! The party had a pirate theme, and Aunt Leanne sent us on a treasure hunt where we had to follow clues all around the park to find the "booty" (as my Daddy kept saying).
*Notice that I picked the pink bandana. Yes, there were blue, red, black, and white ones, but I insisted on the pink, because that's just how I roll.
After the treasure hunt there was some yummy food...
...including cupcakes! The best part about the cupcakes was that I got an awesome chocolate goatee to complete my piraty look.
Here's the birthday boy and his big brother, Ethan, enjoying the grub:
Oh yeah, and Shelby was there, too.
Happy Birthday, Liam!

No comments: